SolarCity is the nation's leading clean energy company, managing more solar power systems for homes than any other in America. We have put residential solar power within the reach of everyday homeowners by removing the high upfront cost. Our approach is to install solar power systems for homes to the highest engineering standards while making the switch simple for our customers.
- Market leader with thousands of customers
- Serve over 1,000 communities, with working knowledge of local building department codes
- Breadth of experience across residential, commercial and government sectors, with notable clients like Walmart, eBay and Stanford University
- All-in-one service provider, including custom design, financing, solar panel installation and ongoing system monitoring. Manage your project from beginning to end. Single point of contact and accountability for your residential solar power system.
- In-house professional teams in design, engineering, installation, rebate administration and customer service. We've attracted the brightest talent in the solar industry with decades of solar experience.
- SolarCity uses only best-in-class, high quality solar equipment
- We have numerous NABCEP certified supervisors overseeing your project—the highest accreditation in the solar industry
- Impeccable references, with a third of our business generated from positive referrals
- We constantly innovate better ways to achieve clean energy savings
- We evaluate and select the best new technology based on performance, quality and financial efficiency
- Proprietary SolarGuard® monitoring service and PowerGuide™ energy consumption service
SolarCity Direct Financing
- Construction experience installing thousands of residential solar power projects has improved our process and driven out wasted costs
- Volume supplier relationships and scale across thousands of projects means we can pass volume discount pricing on to you
- Technology infrastructure to efficiently manage inventory and thousands residential solar power installations
- Go solar with no upfront capital costs and save on electricity with SolarCity's pay as you go plans
- Includes full support with repair service, monitoring and performance guarantee
- Direct financing instead of using a third party gives you a single point of contact and accountability for system performance over the life of your system
- SolarCity can help you save more money by combining solar with energy efficiency, and looking holistically at both your gas and electrical use
- Comprehensive on-site Home Energy Evaluation will diagnose the causes of high utility bills and energy loss, and prioritize immediate efficiency remodeling repairs that have the greatest impact on energy savings
- Drive fleet of fuel efficient vehicles
- Print on recycled material with soy-based ink
- Recognized with environmental leadership awards by the Aspen Institute, Department of Energy and Acterra
SolarCity was chosen by more U.S. homeowners than any other solar provider in 2008.