The Energy Efficiency installer will report into the Regional Operations Manager. In this position the Energy Efficiency Installer will be responsible for minor interfacing with customers or customer representatives, working with the HVAC Efficiency team on service and installation while actively training and developing their HVAC skill set.
• Pre-assemble job components in the warehouse
• Must be a able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Sealing and insulating of home envelop
• Pulling inventory for each instillation job
• Duct removal/Instillation/Duct sealing
• Aid in the Instillation of heating and air conditioning systems
• 1-3 year of construction related experience
• Familiar with construction practices and work flow
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
• Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs and work on rooftops
• High school diploma or GED
• Competent with basic power and hand tools
• Knowledge of OSHA job safety requirements
• Some HVAC knowledge
• Familiar with construction subcontracts
• Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Must have a valid state driver’s license
• Thrive in a team environment
• Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Must have a clean driving record. (example, no DUI in the last 5 years)
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners, businesses, schools, non-profits and government organizations at a lower cost than they pay for energy generated by burning fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas. Our approach is to install systems to the highest engineering standards while making the switch simple for our customers. We've revolutionized the way energy is delivered by giving customers a cleaner, more affordable alternative to their monthly utility bill. The U.S. Department of Energy named SolarCity a Green Power Supplier of the Year in 2010, and Fast Company Magazine called it one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world in 2011. SolarCity serves customers in 14 states including Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Washington D.C. Washington, D.C.
For more information visit www.solarcity.com.
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place.