Function as a Journeyman Electrician with the goal to provide a complete and working photovoltaic system.
The Journeyman Electrician will provide leadership and technical expertise for a photovoltaic installation team (three-person crew). In this position, the Journeyman Electrician will communicate the necessary job status data to the SolarCity operations management team to assure the successful operation of complete and working systems. The ideal candidate will also lead efforts for safe working practices for the SolarCity installation team.
• A Journeyman Electrical License is required, and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
• Previous experience installing photovoltaic systems preferred.
• North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certification preferred.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Exercises a high level of professionalism and a positive demeanor.
• Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen, driving and criminal background check.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Clean DMV driving record (example, no DUI in the last 5 years).
SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners, businesses, schools, non-profits and government organizations at a lower cost than they pay for energy generated by burning fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas. Our approach is to install systems to the highest engineering standards while making the switch simple for our customers. We've revolutionized the way energy is delivered by giving customers a cleaner, more affordable alternative to their monthly utility bill. The U.S. Department of Energy named SolarCity a Green Power Supplier of the Year in 2010, and Fast Company Magazine called it one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world in 2011. SolarCity serves customers in 14 states including Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Washington D.C. Washington, D.C.
For more information visit www.solarcity.com.
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place.