The role of the Regional Coordinator is to populate & maintain the work schedules of our installation crews and keep jobs moving towards installation and inspection as quickly as possible. When scheduling events with customers, the RC communicates to the customer all relevant timelines, technical and process-oriented information & expectations. The role of the RC includes representing the interests & needs of regional staff to SolarCity headquarters while implementing HQ policy on scheduled workflow. We seek to provide an excellent customer experience and keep our warehouses busy. Our success as a company depends on the quality, helpfulness and speed of the Regional Coordinator.
• Contact customers to schedule & confirm their installation
• Maintain a populated crew schedule for at least three weeks out
• Set and, at times, re-set expectations with the customer on the installation itself along with next steps in the project’s post-construction phase
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support or scheduling role
• Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent follow up and problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment and is results oriented to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Los Angeles, CA
SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners, businesses, schools, non-profits and government organizations at a lower cost than they pay for energy generated by burning fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas. Our approach is to install systems to the highest engineering standards while making the switch simple for our customers. We've revolutionized the way energy is delivered by giving customers a cleaner, more affordable alternative to their monthly utility bill. The U.S. Department of Energy named SolarCity a Green Power Supplier of the Year in 2010, and Fast Company Magazine called it one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world in 2011. SolarCity serves customers in 14 states including Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Washington D.C. Washington, D.C.
For more information visit www.solarcity.com.
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place.